Attending this "university" was the worse decision of my life! I took courses for 5 years majoring in the College of Technology. I paid tens of thousands of dollars to this private school only to constantly have courses cancelled, due to low enrollment, and professors who clearly did not know what they were doing nor had they ever worked in the real world -- which they say is their strength (having instructors who also work in the current business world). I chose this school based on the innovative degrees they offer -- only to struggle getting any of the classes I wanted to take. I complained to the Associate Dean, who is a ***. She not only can not help but she doesn't even seem to know what her degrees are about. All she cares about is the hockey team -- REALLY???

I then went to the Dean of the College of Technology, who talks a good line, but in the end doesn't do anything to help. I kept being told to take classes online, which I did not want to do, or to choose a different major, like programming -- another option I did not want.

So, 5 years later and tons of money gone and I give up trying to take the classes I really wanted to take in the first place - the classes that caused me to choose DU.

THIS PLACE SUCKS -- WORSE THAN A DIPLOMA MILL OR EVEN A TRADE SCHOOL.

Had an Experience with Davenport University?

Comments

Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more