Attending this "university" was the worse decision of my life! I took courses for 5 years majoring in the College of Technology. I paid tens of thousands of dollars to this private school only to constantly have courses cancelled, due to low enrollment, and professors who clearly did not know what they were doing nor had they ever worked in the real world -- which they say is their strength (having instructors who also work in the current business world). I chose this school based on the innovative degrees they offer -- only to struggle getting any of the classes I wanted to take. I complained to the Associate Dean, who is a ***. She not only can not help but she doesn't even seem to know what her degrees are about. All she cares about is the hockey team -- REALLY???

I then went to the Dean of the College of Technology, who talks a good line, but in the end doesn't do anything to help. I kept being told to take classes online, which I did not want to do, or to choose a different major, like programming -- another option I did not want.

So, 5 years later and tons of money gone and I give up trying to take the classes I really wanted to take in the first place - the classes that caused me to choose DU.

THIS PLACE SUCKS -- WORSE THAN A DIPLOMA MILL OR EVEN A TRADE SCHOOL.

Had an Experience with Davenport University?

Comments